Markit @ Federation Square 29112015

After paying a visit to the Finders Keepers Designer Market, I had been keeping an eye on more designer markets that are to be held in Melbourne.

Again, with the help of Facebook, I discovered Markit that was to be held at Federation Square. Since it was only a 1-Day event, I marked it down on my calendar just so that I wouldn't forget it. 


Markit gathered 100 independent designers across Australia to show off their masterpieces. 

This is why I love designer markets because you get to admire the creativity and art in all forms. 















I bought NOTHING again...HAHA...All because everything was quite pricey T_T 


To my surprise, the event wasn't as big-scaled as I imagined, I doubt there were 100 stalls for 100 designers though...

Anyway, I did have a great 45-minute "window shopping" over there and took all these photos! 

Looking forward to visiting the next designer market in Melbourne :D 

Post a Comment

Instagram

Fionism . Theme by STS.